What Is Kansas City Like for Luxury Vacations?
From great entertainment to first-class service, luxury Kansas City hotels are more than just a place to rest your head. You can expect modern conveniences combined with beautiful rooms when booking one of our hotels in Kansas City. Visitors to Kansas City like its art galleries. You could even book a hotel room close to sights like T-Mobile Center and Arrowhead Stadium, or find yourself a luxury suite in a quieter area. Whether you're searching for a luxurious hotel in the center of Kansas City or something just outside, Hotels.com has a special choice getaway options that won't disappoint.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kansas City?
Top hotel picks in and around Kansas City:
InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with pool bar, near Fountain of Neptune
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Walkable location
Loews Kansas City Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Kansas City Convention Center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Bar • Attentive staff
Hotel Lotus3-star hotel, convenient to Kauffman Stadium
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Sheraton Suites Country Club PlazaSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, near Kansas City Art Institute
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Seville Plaza Hotel, Trademark Collection by WyndhamCity-center hotel within walking distance of Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kansas City?
While it might be tempting to kick back in your luxurious hotel with its fantastic amenities, there's lots to enjoy in the area. Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Crown Center
- Zona Rosa Shopping Mall
- City Market of Kansas City
- Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
- CrossroadsKC at Grinders
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- T-Mobile Center
- Arrowhead Stadium
- Worlds of Fun
Sights & Landmarks