What is Kansas City Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit Kansas City for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travelers to Kansas City absolutely love the live music scene and shopping, which could be great ways to discover the local area. Take a photo at T-Mobile Center and Arrowhead Stadium for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Kansas City a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 26 cheap Kansas City hotels to choose from, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Kansas City?
Hotels.com travelers' top Kansas City budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Close to shopping
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Comfy beds
Best Western Country Inn - NorthCity-center hotel
Super 8 by Wyndham Kansas City Airport2-star motel
Extended Stay America Suites Kansas City Airport Tiffany Spr2.5-star hotel
Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Airport3-star Kansas City hotel with indoor pool
Homewood Suites Kansas City Airport3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kansas City?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Kansas City on a modest budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Berkley Riverfront Park
- Loose Park
- Swope Park
- Arabia Steamboat Museum
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Science City at Union Station
- T-Mobile Center
- Arrowhead Stadium
- Worlds of Fun
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks