Traveling With Your Pet to Kansas City
If you want to find a hotel in Kansas City that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Kansas City outings, or head out to appreciate the theater scene and shopping while they're sleeping. Consider a visit to local attractions like T-Mobile Center and Arrowhead Stadium while you're in the area. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kansas City will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kansas City?
Top hotel picks in and around Kansas City:
InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with pool bar, near Fountain of Neptune
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Walkable location
Loews Kansas City Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Kansas City Convention Center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Bar • Attentive staff
Hotel Lotus3-star hotel, convenient to Kauffman Stadium
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Sheraton Suites Country Club PlazaSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, near Kansas City Art Institute
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Seville Plaza Hotel, Trademark Collection by WyndhamCity-center hotel within walking distance of Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kansas City?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Kansas City:
- Berkley Riverfront Park
- Mill Creek Park
- Loose Park
- T-Mobile Center
- Arrowhead Stadium
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City
Sights & Landmarks