Hotels in Arcade, New York
Search & Compare Arcade Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Arcade
Arcade overviewArcade is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Letchworth State Park and Eternal Flame Falls. Local sights like Arcade and Attica Railway and Holland International Speedway are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Arcade is for you.
Where to stay in ArcadeA welcoming city for all, Arcade has a variety of lodging options. There are 14 hotels in the Arcade area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $145 per night
How to get to ArcadeFly in to Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from downtown Arcade. Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County) is the next closest major airport, 53.8 mi (86.6 km) away.
What to see around ArcadeIt's recognized for its waterfalls, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Sprague Brook County Park
- • Hunter Creek County Park
- • Letchworth State Park
- • Eternal Flame Falls
- • Chestnut Ridge Park
- • Arcade and Attica Railway
- • Holland International Speedway
- • Explore and More Children's Museum
- • Roycroft Campus
- • Toy Town Museum
When to visit ArcadeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 7.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches