Hotels in Hurley, New York
Search & Compare Hurley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hurley
Hurley overviewHurley is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Dutchess County Fairgrounds and McCann Ice Arena. Head to Forsyth Park and Senate House State Historic Site to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Hurley also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HurleyFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Hurley is the place to go. There are 75 hotels in the Hurley area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 40 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5072 user reviews of Hurley hotels: The Stone House Bed and Breakfast
How to get to HurleyFly in to Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) from downtown Hurley. Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 57.6 mi (92.6 km) away.
What to see around HurleyFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Dutchess County Fairgrounds
- • McCann Ice Arena
- • Overlook Mountain Trailhead
- • Saugerties Village Beach
- • Forsyth Park
- • Senate House State Historic Site
- • Old Dutch Church
- • Volunteer Fireman's Hall and Museum of Kingston
- • Ulster Performing Arts Center
When to visit HurleyIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 9.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches