Hotels in Thomson, Illinois
Search & Compare Thomson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Thomson
Thomson overviewThomson is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its casinos and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Clinton Community College. A stop at places like Wide River Winery and Fulton's Dutch Windmill will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Thomson also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ThomsonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Thomson can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $87 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 470 user reviews of Thomson hotels: Sandburr Run & Resort
How to get to ThomsonFly in to Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) from downtown Thomson.
What to see around ThomsonHere are some top sights to see:
- • Wide River Winery
- • Fulton's Dutch Windmill
- • Alliant Energy Field
- • Showboat Theater
- • George M. Curtis Mansion
When to visit ThomsonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 5.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches