Hotels in Dorchester, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Dorchester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dorchester
Dorchester overviewDorchester is a budget-friendly place distinct for its festivals and known for its waterparks and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and running. A stop at places like Dorchester Park and Shortner Park will create some memories. Dorchester is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DorchesterFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Dorchester is the place to go.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
How to get to DorchesterFly in to Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 36.6 mi (59 km) from downtown Dorchester.
What to see around DorchesterHere are some top sights to see:
- • Dorchester Park
- • Shortner Park
- • Red Arrow Park
- • Black River Golf Club
- • Tee Hi Golf Club
When to visit DorchesterWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.9 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches