Hotels in Many, Louisiana
Search & Compare Many Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Many
Many overviewMany is known for its festivals, sports, and university spirit. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Hodges Gardens State Park. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Calvary Baptist Church and North Toledo Bend State Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Many is for you.
Where to stay in ManyA welcoming city for all, Many has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Many hotels:
- • Cypress Bend Golf Resort And Conference Center (Many)
- • Starlite Motel Many (Many)
- • American Inn Motel (Many)
How to get to ManyFly in to Alexandria, LA (AEX-Alexandria Intl.), 63 mi (101.4 km) from downtown Many. Shreveport, LA (SHV-Shreveport Regional) is the next closest major airport, 67.6 mi (108.8 km) away.
What to see around ManySome highlights of the area include:
- • Calvary Baptist Church
- • North Toledo Bend State Park
- • Saint Joseph's Catholic Church
- • Hodges Gardens State Park
- • Remembering Columbia Museum
When to visit ManyCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 14.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 17.1 inches