Family Friendly Hotels in Hyannis
Search for Family-friendly hotels in Hyannis
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame
- Hyannis Port
- Hyannis Port Beach
- John F. Kennedy Memorial
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Cape Cod Melody Tent
- Cape Cod Carousel
- Barnstable Performing Arts Center
- Kalmus Beach
- Commotion Charters
- Toad Hall Classic Sports Car Museum
- Veterans Memorial Park
- St. Francis Xavier Church
- West Parish Meetinghouse
- Cahoon Museum of American Art
- Wackenhammer's Clockwork Arcade
- Twin Brooks Golf Course
- Summer House Natural Soaps
Family friendly travelling in Hyannis
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Anchor In Distinctive Waterfront Lodging
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis
- Courtyard By Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis
- SeaCoast Inn
- Hyannis Travel Inn
By booking a family friendly hotel in Hyannis, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Hyannis also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Hyannis when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.