Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of 3 star hotels in Orlando
- Universal Studios Florida™
- Disney Springs™
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Orange County Convention Center
- Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium
- Universal CityWalk™
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Walt Disney World®
- Amway Center
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Tinker Field
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- University of Central Florida Arena
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Florida Mall
- Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave
3 star hotels in Orlando, Florida
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best Orlando 3 star hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Thurston House
- Service: Ellis Exclusive Villas - Clermont
- Comfort: High Gate Park by IPG
- Condition: High Gate Park by IPG
With most 3 star hotels offering personal services, their mid-scale facilities will combine comfort and convenience, giving you a perfect place to crash after your business trip while providing quality amenities like a hotel restaurant, fitness center, and more. The affordable prices offered by Hotels.com matched with the comfortable, well-appointed rooms and beautiful lobbies in these hotels will provide an enjoyable holiday without breaking the bank. Located near expressways and business areas, your hotel will be near commercial areas and accessible destinations, giving you different ways to spend your free time in Orlando.
Exclusive deals for your 3 star hotel in Orlando are available on Hotels.com and can be explored by specifying your search around the price range, amenities, and accommodations you desire. Most hotels in Orlando that are featured on Hotels.com have a gallery of photos to view, so you know what to expect during your stay. By booking with Hotels.com, you can get free nights, our Price Guarantee, and make hassle-free reservations on to go by using the Hotels.com app on your mobile device.
Orlando travel guides
Sleep may seem like a novelty in Orlando – with the bright lights of Disney begging to be explored –...
Orlando is best known for its premier attraction – the Walt Disney Theme Parks. However, the family-...
As a global city, Orlando offers everything a visitor could want from its dining scene. With various...