What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Orlando?
Although working out in the hotel health club is important, you might want to switch your routine and discover some of these sights and activities in Orlando.
- Lake Eola Park
- Turkey Lake Park
- Lake Bryan
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Museum of Art
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Orlando Resort
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Orlando
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you're in Orlando, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Visitors to Orlando highly recommend the lake views, restaurants, and shopping. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, Universal Studios Florida, and Universal Orlando Resort are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Orlando?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Orlando:
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach ResortFamily-friendly aparthotel with 2 outdoor pools, near Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • 2 restaurants • Walkable location
Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites3-star hotel, convenient to Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Bar
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet CreekLakefront resort with spa, near Epcot®
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 5 outdoor pools • Central location
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, an IHG HotelFamily-friendly aparthotel with water park, near Disney Springs®
- Fitness center • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • 3 spa tubs • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal OrlandoSuburban aparthotel with 2 bars, near Universal Studios Florida
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • 2 restaurants • Central location