Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Universal Studios Florida™
- Disney Springs™
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Orange County Convention Center
- Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium
- Universal CityWalk™
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Walt Disney World®
- Amway Center
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Tinker Field
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- University of Central Florida Arena
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Florida Mall
- Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave
Hotels in Orlando with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Orlando, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Orlando by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: West Lucaya Resort by FunQuest Vacation
- Service: Orlando Paradise Palms Resort by Luxury Escapes
- Comfort: West Lucaya Resort by FunQuest Vacation
- Condition: West Lucaya Resort by FunQuest Vacation
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!
Orlando travel guides
Sleep may seem like a novelty in Orlando – with the bright lights of Disney begging to be explored –...
Orlando is best known for its premier attraction – the Walt Disney Theme Parks. However, the family-...
As a global city, Orlando offers everything a visitor could want from its dining scene. With various...