Hotels in Delta, Utah
Search & Compare Delta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Delta
- Most booked
420 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Just a one night stay to visit relatives. Not an ideal town for a vacation. Outdoor pool was great."
A Traveller, Aug 2016, US
9 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"The hotel is very quiet, in a very quiet town. The owner/staff is very friendly and make the sty pleasurable. I would come back without hesitation."
A Traveller, Nov 2016, US
4 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in Delta
Delta overviewDelta is a luxury getaway unique for its spas and library. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and cafe options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Great Basin Museum and Territorial Statehouse State Park Museum. Check out local attractions like Delta City Library and North Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Delta is for you.
Where to stay in DeltaA welcoming city for all, Delta has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Delta hotels:
- • Budget Motel (Delta)
- • Days Inn Delta (Delta)
- • Diamond D Motel (Delta)
How to get to DeltaFly in to Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional), 117.8 mi (189.6 km) from downtown Delta.
What to see around DeltaThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Great Basin Museum
- • Territorial Statehouse State Park Museum
- • Delta City Library
- • North Park
- • Millard County Fairgrounds
- • Lake Yuba Recreation Area
When to visit DeltaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 12°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 2.3 inches
- • July-September: 2.0 inches
- • October-December: 2.3 inches