Altoona Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Altoona
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- DelGrosso's Amusement Park
- Horseshoe Curve National Historic Landmark
- Lakemont Park and the Island Waterpark
- Juniata College
- Peoples Natural Gas Field
- Glendale Lake
- Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site
- 321 Gallery
- Prince Gallitzin State Park
- Cambria County Courthouse
- Holiday Bowl
- Gallitzin Tunnels Park and Museum
- Canoe Creek State Park
- Galactic Ice
- Seven Points Marina
- Swigart Museum
- Cresson Area Heritage Park
- Arch Spring
- American Legion Country Club
Hotels in Altoona with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast
- Service: Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast
- Comfort: The Gage Mansion Bed and Breakfast
- Condition: Laurel Ridge Bed and Breakfast
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Altoona are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Altoona with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.