Hotels in Belgrade, Montana
Search & Compare Belgrade Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Belgrade
Belgrade overviewBelgrade is a luxury getaway distinct for its sports and known for its spas and casinos. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Skiers and snow bunnies can head to Bridger Bowl Ski Area. A stop at places like Cottonwood Hills Course and Bridger Creek Golf Course will create some memories. Belgrade is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BelgradeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Belgrade is the place to go. There are 39 hotels in the Belgrade area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $170 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5949 user reviews of Belgrade hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belgrade
- • Quality Inn
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade / Bozeman Airport
- • Super 8 Belgrade / Bozeman Airport
How to get to BelgradeFly in to Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from downtown Belgrade.
What to see around BelgradeHere are some local highlights:
- • Cottonwood Hills Course
- • Bridger Creek Golf Course
- • Gallatin County Pioneer Museum
- • Montana Arboretum and Gardens
- • Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture
When to visit BelgradeIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 35°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 1.9 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 3.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches