Hotels in Kendallville, Indiana
Search & Compare Kendallville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kendallville
Kendallville overviewKendallville is a relaxing place distinct for its museums and sports. Sports fans will enjoy basketball and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at National Military History Center and Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum. Head to Chain O' Lakes State Park and Greenhurst Country Club to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Kendallville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in KendallvilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Kendallville is the place to go. There are 61 hotels in the Kendallville area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 13%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 32 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5310 user reviews of Kendallville hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Kendallville
- • Best Western Kendallville Inn
How to get to KendallvilleFly in to Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from downtown Kendallville.
What to see around KendallvilleFun activities are on hand like basketball and golf, along with attractions such as:
- • Greenhurst Country Club
- • Bridgewater East Golf Club
- • Zollner Golf Club
- • National Military History Center
- • Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
- • Hoosier Air Museum
- • Chain O' Lakes State Park
- • De Kalb County Superior Court
When to visit KendallvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 7.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.1 inches