Hotels in Walpole, New Hampshire
Search & Compare Walpole Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Walpole
Walpole overviewWalpole is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Alumni Field and Chesterfield Gorge Natural Area. Local sights like Hooper Golf Club and Walpole Artisans Cooperative are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Walpole also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WalpoleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Walpole has accommodations to fit every need. There are 62 hotels in the Walpole area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
How to get to WalpoleFly in to Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 50.5 mi (81.3 km) from downtown Walpole.
What to see around WalpoleFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Alumni Field
- • Chesterfield Gorge Natural Area
- • Granite Gorge
- • Madame Sherri Forest
- • Hooper Golf Club
- • Walpole Artisans Cooperative
- • Bellows Falls Opera House
- • Brentwood Golf Course
- • Yellow Barn
When to visit WalpoleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 9.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 11.4 inches