Hotels in Covington, Louisiana
Search & Compare Covington Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Covington
Covington overviewCovington is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Abita Brewing Company. Make some memories at Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum and Fontainebleau State Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Covington is for you.
Where to stay in CovingtonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Covington can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 49 hotels in the Covington area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 31 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 6219 user reviews of Covington hotels:
- • Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Covington, LA (Covington)
- • Holiday Inn Covington (Covington)
- • Homewood Suites Covington (Covington)
- • Holiday Inn Express Covington-Madisonville (Covington)
- • Residence Inn New Orleans Covington/North Shore (Covington)
How to get to CovingtonFly in to New Orleans, LA (NEW-Lakefront), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from downtown Covington. New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 35.2 mi (56.7 km) away.
What to see around CovingtonHere are some favorite choices:
- • Abita Brewing Company
- • Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum
- • Fontainebleau State Park
When to visit CovingtonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 15.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.1 inches
- • July-September: 18.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.2 inches