Hotels in Sterling, Alaska
Search & Compare Sterling Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sterling
Sterling overviewSterling is a relaxing place distinct for its parks and riverfront. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Bings Landing and Soldotna Creek Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Soldotna Homestead Museum and Centennial Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Sterling also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SterlingWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Sterling can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 21 hotels in the Sterling area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 345 user reviews of Sterling hotels: Frenchy's Fishing and Adventure Cabins
How to get to SterlingFly in to Kenai, AK (ENA-Kenai Municipal), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from downtown Sterling.
What to see around SterlingIts parks and riverfront offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Bings Landing
- • Soldotna Creek Park
- • Centennial Park
- • Cunningham Park
- • Soldotna Homestead Museum
- • Kenai Peninsula College Fishing Academy
- • Jumping Junction
- • Challenger Learning Center
- • Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center
When to visit SterlingIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 39°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 64°F day, 19°F night
- • July-September: 66°F day, 33°F night
- • October-December: 50°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 5.6 inches
- • April-June: 3.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.0 inches