Hotels in Savannah, Tennessee
Search & Compare Savannah Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Savannah hotels
Best hotels in Savannah
Savannah overviewSavannah is a budget-friendly place distinct for its art and museums. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Shiloh Falls Golf Course. While you're here, stop by Tennessee River Museum and Buford Pusser Home and Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Savannah also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SavannahWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Savannah has accommodations to fit every need. There are 10 hotels in the Savannah area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 205 user reviews of Savannah hotels:
- • Quality Inn Savannah (Savannah)
- • Savannah Motel (Savannah)
- • Shaws Komfort Motel (Savannah)
How to get to SavannahFly in to Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 47.7 mi (76.8 km) from downtown Savannah. Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 99.4 mi (159.9 km) away.
What to see around SavannahSome recommended places to see include:
- • Tennessee River Museum
- • Shiloh National Military Park
- • Buford Pusser Home and Museum
- • Shiloh Falls Golf Course
When to visit SavannahIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 14.3 inches
- • April-June: 16.3 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 14.8 inches