Hotels in Odessa, Missouri
Search & Compare Odessa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Odessa
Odessa overviewOdessa is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and shops. Sports fans will enjoy football and baseball, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. A stop at places like Arcadian Moon Vineyards and Winery and Lake Remembrance will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Odessa also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OdessaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Odessa can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 52 hotels in the Odessa area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 30 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $104 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5080 user reviews of Odessa hotels: Sunset Acres Bed and Breakfast
How to get to OdessaFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 45.7 mi (73.5 km) from downtown Odessa.
What to see around OdessaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Arcadian Moon Vineyards and Winery
- • Lake Remembrance
- • Battle of Lexington State Historic Site
When to visit OdessaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 5.8 inches
- • April-June: 15.6 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 8.4 inches