Hotels in Gallipolis, Ohio
Search & Compare Gallipolis Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Gallipolis
Gallipolis overviewGallipolis is a relaxing place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around University of Rio Grande. Local sights like Gallipolis City Park and Tu-Endie-Wei State Park are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Gallipolis also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in GallipolisFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Gallipolis is the place to go.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 262 user reviews of Gallipolis hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Gallipolis
- • Quality Inn
How to get to GallipolisFly in to Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from downtown Gallipolis. Columbus, OH (CMH-Port Columbus Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 88.1 mi (141.8 km) away.
What to see around GallipolisHere are some favorite choices:
- • Gallipolis City Park
- • Tu-Endie-Wei State Park
- • Point Pleasant River Museum & Learning Center
- • Mothman Museum
- • Mothman Statue
When to visit GallipolisIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 9.4 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 9.2 inches