Hotels in Thompson, Connecticut
Search & Compare Thompson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Thompson
Thompson overviewThompson is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Thompson International Speedway and Fitton Field. Make some memories at Buck Hill Management Area and Rotary Park. Thompson is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ThompsonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Thompson has accommodations to fit every need. There are 84 hotels in the Thompson area and you can shop as many as 17 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
- • 41 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to ThompsonFly in to Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from downtown Thompson. Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) is the next closest major airport, 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away.
What to see around ThompsonFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Thompson International Speedway
- • Fitton Field
- • Buck Hill Management Area
- • Rotary Park
- • Bradley Playhouse
- • Indian Ranch
- • Harrisville Golf Course
When to visit ThompsonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches