Hotels in New Market, Maryland
Search & Compare New Market Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in New Market
New Market overviewNew Market is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Adventure Park USA and Frederick Fairgrounds. Head to Whiskey Creek Golf Club and Monocacy National Battlefied to make some memories. New Market is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in New MarketWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, New Market has accommodations to fit every need. There are 70 hotels in the New Market area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 65%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 39 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to New MarketFly in to Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from downtown New Market. Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 33 mi (53.1 km) away.
What to see around New MarketSights especially popular with families include:
- • Adventure Park USA
- • Frederick Fairgrounds
- • Francis Scott Key Mall
- • Westview Promenade
- • Whiskey Creek Golf Club
- • Monocacy National Battlefied
- • Monocacy Battlefield
- • Museum of Civil War Medicine
- • Harry Grove Stadium
When to visit New MarketWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 9.1 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches