Hotels in Meridian, Mississippi
Search & Compare Meridian Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Meridian hotels
Best hotels in Meridian
Meridian overviewMeridian is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Mississippi Industrial Heritage Museum and Meridian Museum of Art. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Lakeview Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Meridian also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MeridianWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Meridian has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2149 user reviews of Meridian hotels:
- • Drury Inn & Suites Meridian (Meridian)
- • Hilton Garden Inn Meridian (Meridian)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Meridian (Meridian)
- • Holiday Inn Meridian E I 20/I 59 (Meridian)
- • Mainstay Suites Meridian (Meridian)
How to get to MeridianFly in to Meridian, MS (MEI-Meridian Regional), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from downtown Meridian. Meridian Station is the closest train station.
What to see around MeridianThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Mississippi Industrial Heritage Museum
- • Meridian Museum of Art
When to visit MeridianIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 16.1 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 13.8 inches