Hotels in Kingston, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Kingston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kingston
Kingston overviewKingston is a relaxing place distinct for its live music and sports. You'll enjoy the ample cheese and coffee choices, along with activities like fishing and swimming. Take in some of the area's local culture at Frontier Village and Grayson County Frontier Village and Museum. While you're here, stop by Juniper Point and Cedar Mills Harbour. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Kingston is for you.
Where to stay in KingstonA welcoming city for all, Kingston has a variety of lodging options. There are 30 hotels in the Kingston area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to KingstonFly in to Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 73.7 mi (118.6 km) from downtown Kingston. Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) is the next closest major airport, 75.7 mi (121.8 km) away.
What to see around KingstonThe area's local highlights include its live music scene and places like:
- • Frontier Village
- • Grayson County Frontier Village and Museum
- • Red River Railroad Museum
- • Harber Wildlife Museum
- • Three Valley Museum
- • Juniper Point
- • Cedar Mills Harbour
- • Walnut Creek Marina
- • Memorial Park
- • Raymond Gary Park
When to visit KingstonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 9.2 inches
- • April-June: 14.7 inches
- • July-September: 9.4 inches
- • October-December: 11.4 inches