What is Port Angeles Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to appreciate the seaside city of Port Angeles without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Port Angeles love the restaurants. Take a selfie at Olympic National Park and Port Angeles Ferry Terminal for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Port Angeles a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Port Angeles has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Port Angeles?
Top hotel picks in and around Port Angeles:
Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles Harbor3-star beachfront hotel with bar/lounge
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Lake Crescent Lodge2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
Olympic Inn & SuitesWithin easy reach of Olympic National Park Visitor Center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Port Angeles InnPort Angeles hotel by ocean
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Super 8 by Wyndham Port Angeles at Olympic National ParkCity-center motel within easy reach of Peninsula Golf Club
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Port Angeles?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Port Angeles while keeping to your budget. Check out this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Olympic National Park
- Olympic National Park Visitor Center
- Hurricane Ridge Visitors Center
- Feiro Marine Life Center
- Museum at the Carnegie
- Port Angeles Ferry Terminal
- Port of Port Angeles
- Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks