Hotels in Ahwahnee, California
Search & Compare Ahwahnee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ahwahnee
Ahwahnee overviewAhwahnee is a budget-friendly place known for its parks and natural features, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Mariposa Grove when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Golden Chain Theater and Children's Museum of the Sierra. A family-friendly area, Ahwahnee also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AhwahneeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ahwahnee has accommodations to fit every need. There are 47 hotels in the Ahwahnee area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
- • 11 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 10636 user reviews of Ahwahnee hotels:
- • Homestead Cottages (Oakhurst)
- • Natures Inn Bed and Breakfast Yosemite (Oakhurst)
- • Apple Blossom Inn (Oakhurst)
- • Inn the Woods Suites (Oakhurst)
How to get to AhwahneeFly in to Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 41.1 mi (66.2 km) from downtown Ahwahnee.
What to see around AhwahneeIts lakes, parks, and mountain views are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Fresno Flats Historical Park
- • Nelder Grove Trail
- • Bass lake Recreation Area
- • Indian Lakes Park
- • Yosemite South Entrance
- • Golden Chain Theater
- • Children's Museum of the Sierra
- • Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad
- • Coarsegold Historic Museum
- • Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians