Hotels in San Gabriel, California
Search & Compare San Gabriel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in San Gabriel
San Gabriel overviewSan Gabriel is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and gardens, and known for its spas and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Hollywood Sign and Hollywood Walk of Fame. California State University-Los Angeles and Citadel Outlets are popular sights to see. A family- and business-friendly area, San Gabriel also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in San GabrielSan Gabriel offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 1036 hotels in the San Gabriel area and you can shop as many as 245 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 380 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 340 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 235 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 26 5-star hotels with an average price of $285 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 367480 user reviews of San Gabriel hotels:
- • Hilton Los Angeles San Gabriel (Pasadena)
- • Garden Inn San Gabriel (Pasadena)
How to get to San GabrielFly in to Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from downtown San Gabriel. Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away.
What to see around San GabrielKnown for its gardens, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Kidspace Childrens Museum
- • Los Angeles Zoo
- • Raleigh Studio Hollywood
- • Paramount Studios
- • Walt Disney Studios
- • Westfield Santa Anita
- • Paseo Colorado
- • Citadel Outlets
- • Grand Central Market
- • Americana at Brand
- • California State University-Los Angeles
- • University of Southern California
- • Hollywood Sign
- • Hollywood Walk of Fame
- • Hollywood Bowl