Hotels in Jasper, Texas
Search & Compare Jasper Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jasper
Jasper overviewJasper is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and library. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Spend a relaxing day at Sandy Creek Park and Kiwanis Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Jasper Public Library and Martin Dies, Jr. State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Jasper also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in JasperFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Jasper is the place to go. There are 7 hotels in the Jasper area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 179 user reviews of Jasper hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Suites Jasper (Jasper)
- • Rodeway Inn (Jasper)
- • Super 8 Jasper (Jasper)
- • Best Western Inn Of Jasper (Jasper)
- • Americas Best Value Inn (Jasper)
How to get to JasperFly in to Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional), 68.9 mi (110.9 km) from downtown Jasper.
What to see around JasperIt's well known for its parks and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Sandy Creek Park
- • Kiwanis Park
- • Martin Dies, Jr. State Park
- • Jasper Public Library
- • Allan Shivers Library and Museum
- • First Baptist Church
When to visit JasperIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 0.5 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.5 inches