Hotels in Freer, Texas
Search & Compare Freer Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Freer
- Most booked
Most recent review
"I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. It was very modern and clean especially compared to other hotels I saw while driving through town to my hotel."
A Traveller, Aug 2016, US
Most recent review
"It was a very nice clean hotel. Speedy service. Free Wi-Fi. It was nice to walk into the room and actually have room around the bed. With a table in it too, mini fridge, cook top, microwave."
A Traveller, Oct 2016, US
Best hotels in Freer
Freer overviewFreer is known for its parks and monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like World's Largest Rattlesnake. Local sights like Rotary Park and Freer Oil History Exhibit are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Freer has something for you.
Where to stay in FreerFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Freer is the place to go. There are 3 hotels in the Freer area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Freer hotels:
- • Best Western Windwood Inn & Suites
- • Freer Executive Inn
- • Days Inn Freer
How to get to FreerFly in to Laredo, TX (LRD-Laredo Intl.), 55.9 mi (90 km) from downtown Freer.
What to see around FreerHere are some favorite choices:
- • Rotary Park
- • World's Largest Rattlesnake
- • Freer Oil History Exhibit
When to visit FreerWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 80°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 96°F day, 58°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 88°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.1 inches
- • July-September: 9.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches