Hotels in Ortonville, Minnesota
Search & Compare Ortonville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ortonville
Ortonville overviewOrtonville is a luxury getaway distinct for its parks and museums. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Spend a relaxing day at Central Park and Big Stone National Wildlife Refuge when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Ortonville Municipal Golf Course and Big Stone Lake Museum. A business-friendly area, Ortonville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OrtonvilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ortonville is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Ortonville hotels: Econo Lodge
How to get to OrtonvilleFly in to Watertown, SD (ATY-Watertown Regional), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) from downtown Ortonville.
What to see around OrtonvilleIt's well known for its parks and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Central Park
- • Big Stone National Wildlife Refuge
- • Ortonville Municipal Golf Course
- • Big Stone Lake Museum
When to visit OrtonvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 0°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 3°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches