Hotels in Logan, West Virginia
Search & Compare Logan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Logan
Logan overviewLogan is special for its rich culture and parks, and known for its historical sites and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Chief Logan State Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Riverview Country Club and The Coal House. A family-friendly area, Logan also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LoganWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Logan has accommodations to fit every need. There are 7 hotels in the Logan area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 146 user reviews of Logan hotels:
- • Candlewood Stes Logan (Logan)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites (Logan)
How to get to LoganFly in to Pikeville, KY (PVL-Pike County - Hatcher Field), 37.2 mi (59.8 km) from downtown Logan. Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State) is the next closest major airport, 47.5 mi (76.4 km) away.
What to see around LoganHere are some favorite choices:
- • Chief Logan State Park
- • Riverview Country Club
- • The Coal House
When to visit LoganWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.9 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches