Hotels in Farr West, Utah
Search & Compare Farr West Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Farr West
Farr West overviewFarr West is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. This winter paradise is home to Wolf Mountain Ski Resort and Snowbasin Ski Resort. Check out local attractions like Ogden Nature Center and Ogden Utah Temple. Farr West is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Farr WestFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Farr West is the place to go. There are 43 hotels in the Farr West area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
How to get to Farr WestFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) from downtown Farr West.
What to see around Farr WestOutdoor activities are on hand like skiing and running along with attractions such as:
- • Wolf Mountain Ski Resort
- • Snowbasin Ski Resort
- • Powder Mountain Ski Resort
- • Ogden Nature Center
- • Ogden Utah Temple
- • The Junction
- • Peery's Egyptian Theater
- • Ogden Municipal Building
When to visit Farr WestIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 5.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.6 inches
- • July-September: 3.2 inches
- • October-December: 5.3 inches