Hotels in Yazoo City, Mississippi
Search & Compare Yazoo City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Yazoo City
Yazoo City overviewYazoo City is a small town distinct for its museums and sports, and known for its historical sites and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Northwest Shopping Center. While you're here, stop by The Oakes African-American Cultural Center and Triangle Cultural Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Yazoo City also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Yazoo CityFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Yazoo City is the place to go. There are 5 hotels in the Yazoo City area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 142 user reviews of Yazoo City hotels:
- • The Main Street Hotel
- • Best Western Gateway Inn
- • Hampton Inn Yazoo City
- • Days Inn Yazoo City
- • Econo Lodge Yazoo City
How to get to Yazoo CityFly in to Madison, MS (DXE-Bruce Campbell Field), 35.4 mi (56.9 km) from downtown Yazoo City. Jackson, MS (JAN-Evers Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 43.6 mi (70.2 km) away. Yazoo City Station is the closest train station.
What to see around Yazoo CitySome highlights of the area include:
- • The Oakes African-American Cultural Center
- • Triangle Cultural Center
- • Northwest Shopping Center
When to visit Yazoo CityIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 14.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches