Hotels in Bethalto, Illinois
Search & Compare Bethalto Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bethalto
Bethalto overviewBethalto is a budget-friendly place unique for its casinos and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Families can spend some quality time at The Gardens at SIUE and Henry's Rabbit Ranch. Head to National Great Rivers Museum and Jones-Confluence Point State Park to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Bethalto is for you.
Where to stay in BethaltoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Bethalto has accommodations to fit every need. There are 158 hotels in the Bethalto area and you can shop as many as 36 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 57 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 65 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 29 4-star hotels with an average price of $87 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
How to get to BethaltoFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from downtown Bethalto.
What to see around BethaltoFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • The Gardens at SIUE
- • Henry's Rabbit Ranch
- • Splash City Family Waterpark
- • Gateway Fun Park
- • National Great Rivers Museum
- • Jones-Confluence Point State Park
- • Alton Square Mall
- • Edwardsville Watershed Nature Center
- • Lewis and Clark Confluence Tower
When to visit BethaltoIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches