Hotels in Rockwood, Tennessee
Search & Compare Rockwood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rockwood
Rockwood overviewRockwood is a budget-friendly place known for its sports, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to East Tennessee Agricultural Exposition Center and Southwest Point Golf Course. Check out local attractions like Roane State Community College and Fort Southwest Point. A family- and business-friendly area, Rockwood also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RockwoodWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rockwood has accommodations to fit every need. There are 40 hotels in the Rockwood area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 25 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1749 user reviews of Rockwood hotels: Budget Motel Rockwood
How to get to RockwoodFly in to Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 39 mi (62.7 km) from downtown Rockwood.
What to see around RockwoodFun activities like golf and sporting events are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • East Tennessee Agricultural Exposition Center
- • Southwest Point Golf Course
- • Roane State Community College
- • Fort Southwest Point
- • Southern Appalachia Railway Museum
- • Watts Bar Dam
When to visit RockwoodWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 15.7 inches
- • April-June: 15.4 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 14.8 inches