Hotels in Baird, Texas
Search & Compare Baird Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Baird
Baird overviewBaird is a budget-friendly place unique for its zoo and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Cisco College and Abilene Christian University. Make some memories at Callahan County Poineer Museum and Abilene Zoo. Baird is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BairdWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Baird has accommodations to fit every need. There are 19 hotels in the Baird area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to BairdFly in to Abilene, TX (ABI-Abilene Regional), 21 mi (33.7 km) from downtown Baird.
What to see around BairdTake some time to explore campus or the area surrounding:
- • Cisco College
- • Abilene Christian University
- • Callahan County Poineer Museum
- • Abilene Zoo
- • Taylor County Expo Center
- • Frontier Texas
- • Old Jail Art Center
When to visit BairdCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 4.1 inches
- • April-June: 8.4 inches
- • July-September: 6.7 inches
- • October-December: 5.6 inches