Hotels in Belle Glade, Florida
Search & Compare Belle Glade Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Belle Glade
Belle Glade overviewBelle Glade is a friendly locale unique for its beaches and historical sites, and known for its live music and theater. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Lake Okeechobee when the weather is nice. Local sights like Sugar Cane Golf Club and Roland Martin Marina are worth a visit. Belle Glade is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Belle GladeA welcoming city for all, Belle Glade has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
How to get to Belle GladeFly in to West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) from downtown Belle Glade.
What to see around Belle GladeSome recommended attractions include:
- • Sugar Cane Golf Club
- • Roland Martin Marina
- • Sugarland Park
- • Clewiston Museum
- • Clewiston Country Club
When to visit Belle GladeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 80°F day, 56°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 64°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 74°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 57°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 16.5 inches
- • July-September: 22.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.3 inches