Hotels in Truskavets

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Truskavets?

Top landmarks in Truskavets

Find out more about Truskavets

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Truskavets. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Truskavets has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Truskavets with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Truskavets hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Truskavets hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Truskavets?
Guests like Green Park Hotel, Victor Hotel Resort & Spa and Afrodita Hotel.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Truskavets?
Park your car for free at these properties: Hotel-Restaurant Vizit, Hotel Alkor and U Olega. You can check out all 16 options on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Truskavets?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Truskavets, most properties offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Truskavets?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Villa Victoria.
Where can I stay in Truskavets if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is Villa Victoria.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Truskavets with my children?
Your kids are welcome at Hotel-Restaurant Vizit, Elite Dnipro and Hotel Alkor. You can also check out 22 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Truskavets if I want a luxurious hotel?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include Mirotel Resort And Spa and Royal Sun Geneva.
What will the weather in Truskavets be like during my trip?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Truskavets when the average temp is 61°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 30°F. July and August are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Truskavets hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Truskavets trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.