Where is Dilkusha Nature Refuge?
Balmoral Ridge is home to Dilkusha Nature Refuge. Balmoral Ridge is a relaxing city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Lake Baroon and Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk.
Where Can I Stay near Dilkusha Nature Refuge?
We've got 10 hotels to choose from within a mile of Dilkusha Nature Refuge. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Maleny Tropical Retreat Balinese B&B
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Luxury self-contained villa with king bed, double spa, fireplace, and kitchen.
- 4.5-star cottage • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Close to shopping
Things to See and Do near Dilkusha Nature Refuge
What to See near Dilkusha Nature Refuge
- Lake Baroon
- Kondalilla Falls
- Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World
- Kondalilla National Park
- Mapleton Falls National Park
Things to Do near Dilkusha Nature Refuge
- Maleny Dairies
- Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
- Wildlife HQ Zoo
- Big Pineapple
- Australia Zoo
How to Get to Dilkusha Nature Refuge
Flights to Balmoral Ridge
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from central Balmoral Ridge