What is Providenciales Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to enjoy the romantic, relaxing city of Providenciales on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Providenciales love the restaurants and island views, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Snap some photos at Grace Bay Beach and Pelican Beach for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Providenciales popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you enjoying everything that Providenciales has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Providenciales?
Top hotel picks in and around Providenciales:
The Palms Turks and Caicos5-star beachfront resort with spa, near Grace Bay Beach
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
The Oasis at Grace BayUpscale hotel within easy reach of Grace Bay Beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Walkable location
Royal West Indies Resort4-star beachfront hotel with pool bar, near Grace Bay Beach
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Windsong on the ReefUpscale beachfront resort with spa, near Grace Bay Beach
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
The All New Grace Bay Suites3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Grace Bay Beach
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Providenciales?
You'll find plenty of ways to have fun in Providenciales on a modest budget. Check out these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Chalk Sound
- Northwest Point National Park
- Grace Bay Beach
- Pelican Beach
- Taylor Bay Beach
- Turtle Cove
- Sapodilla Bay
- Coral Gardens Reef
Sights & Landmarks