What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Gothenburg?
Although keeping fit and healthy using the hotel fitness center is important, you may want to switch your routine and discover some of these things to see and do in Gothenburg.
- Garden Society of Gothenburg
- Castle Forest
- Palm House
- Gothenburg City Museum
- Gothenburg Museum of Art
- Nya Ullevi Stadium
- Liseberg Amusement Park
- Gothenburg Cathedral
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Gothenburg
If you want to maintain your workout routine while you're in Gothenburg, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this romantic city offers. Travelers to Gothenburg highly recommend the restaurants. Nya Ullevi Stadium, Liseberg Amusement Park, and Gothenburg Cathedral are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Gothenburg?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Gothenburg:
Gothia TowersLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, near Liseberg Amusement Park
- Fitness center • Yoga classes on site • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Radisson Blu Scandinavia HotelLuxury hotel with bar, near Nya Ullevi Stadium
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Central location
Clarion Hotel Post, GothenburgLuxury hotel with 2 bars, near Nya Ullevi Stadium
- Fitness center • Yoga classes on site • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Spar Hotel Majorna3-star hotel with restaurant, near Slottsskogen
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Kviberg Park Hotel & Conference3.5-star ski-in/ski-out hotel with ski storage
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location