What is Karlstad Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Karlstad. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Sandgrund Lars Lerin, Karlstad Congress Culture Centre and Wermland Opera. When you're ready for some down time after a day exploring the area with the family, Karlstad has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. Hotels.com has 5 Karlstad family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Karlstad?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Private beach • Free stocked minibar
- Free parking • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Playground
- Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
- Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Laundry room • Central location
- Free cribs • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Close to shopping
Villa RåtorpRiverfront guesthouse
First Camp KarlstadComfortable Karlstad accommodations with kitchenettes
Best Western Hotel Savoy3.5-star hotel with bar, near Town Hall
Clarion Collection Hotel BilanCity-center Karlstad hotel with bar
Good Morning Karlstad City3-star Karlstad hotel with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Karlstad?
You’ll discover that Karlstad and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Sandgrund Lars Lerin
- Varmlands Museum
- Karlstad Congress Culture Centre
- Wermland Opera
Sights & Landmarks