Where is Agía Patrikía?
Agia Pelagia is home to Agía Patrikía. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Port of Ag Pelagia and Fonissa Falls.
Where Can I Stay near Agía Patrikía?
We've got 14 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Agía Patrikía. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Comfy beds
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Agía Patrikía
What to See near Agía Patrikía
- Port of Ag Pelagia
- Fonissa Falls
- Cave of Milopotamos
- Agios Petros
- Port of Kythira
How to Get to Agía Patrikía
Flights to Agia Pelagia
- Kithira (KIT-Kithira Island National), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from central Agia Pelagia