What's Villa Hermosa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Villa Hermosa. Talking Stick Resort Casino and Camelback Mountain are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. OdySea Aquarium and Salt River Fields at Talking Stick are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Villa Hermosa
Villa Hermosa is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from Villa Hermosa
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Villa Hermosa
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Villa Hermosa
Things to see and do in and around Villa Hermosa
Things to see near Villa Hermosa:
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Westworld of Scottsdale (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Franciscan Renewal Center (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Mountain View Park (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
Things to do near Villa Hermosa:
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- McCormick Ranch Golf Club (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Butterfly Wonderland (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Orange Tree Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)