What's Frankfurt am Main Süd Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Frankfurt am Main Süd? Take a fun excursion to Deutsche Bank Park. Other popular sights worth a visit include Frankfurt Trade Fair.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Frankfurt am Main Süd?
We have 58 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Frankfurt am Main Süd:
The Blasky Frankfurt4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
B'mine hotel Frankfurt AirportHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Libertine LindenbergHotel with bar, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Central location
Hotel GerbermühleHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Comfy beds
Living Hotel FrankfurtHotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Frankfurt am Main Süd
Frankfurt am Main Süd is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Frankfurt.
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Frankfurt am Main Süd
- Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from Frankfurt am Main Süd
Traveling to Frankfurt am Main Süd by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Frankfurt am Main Stadium Station
- Frankfurt-Niederrad Station
- Frankfurt (Main) -Gateway Gardens Station
Getting to Frankfurt am Main Süd on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Stadion Straßenbahn Tram Stop
- Melibocusstraße Tram Stop
- Oberforsthaus Tram Stop