What's The Hill like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit The Hill? Top places in the larger area to visit include St. Louis Zoo and St. Louis Union Station. Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to The Hill
The Hill is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from The Hill
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from The Hill
Things to see and do in and around The Hill
Things to see near The Hill:
- Washington University in St. Louis (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- St. Louis Union Station (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Busch Stadium (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Tower Grove Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Forest Park (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near The Hill:
- St. Louis Zoo (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- St. Louis Science Center (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- St. Louis Art Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Missouri History Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, November (average 108 mm of rainfall)