Where is Sheridan Lake?
Rapid City is home to Sheridan Lake. Rapid City is an artsy city well liked for its horseback riding and monuments. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Mount Rushmore.
Where Can I Stay near Sheridan Lake?
We've got 99 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Sheridan Lake. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Beautiful Lake Front Property in the Black Hills Of South Dakota - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away
- 4-star cabin • Free parking • Free WiFi
Quaint, Tiny Private Cabin 2 - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) away
- 3.5-star cabin • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Sheridan Lake
What to See near Sheridan Lake
- Black Hills National Forest
- Sheridan Lake North
- Sheridan Lake South
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Mount Rushmore
Things to Do near Sheridan Lake
- Rushmore Tramway Adventures
- Needles Highway
- Big Thunder Gold Mine
- Gutzon Borglum Historical Center
- National Presidential Wax Museum
How to Get to Sheridan Lake
Flights to Rapid City
- Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from central Rapid City