Where is Plage de la Verne?
La Seyne-sur-Mer is home to Plage de la Verne. La Seyne-sur-Mer is an artsy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the port. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Sablettes Beach and Iles des Embiez.
Where Can I Stay near Plage de la Verne?
We've got 135 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Plage de la Verne. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Grand Hotel Des Sablettes Plage, Curio Collection By Hilton
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Close to shopping
Rives d'Or Hôtel
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Plage de la Verne
What to See near Plage de la Verne
- Sablettes Beach
- Iles des Embiez
- Charmettes Beach
- Port of Toulon
- Bateliers de la Côte d’Azur
Things to Do near Plage de la Verne
- Musee National de la Marine
- Hotel des Arts
- Cours Lafayette
- Cafe-Theatre de la Porte d'Italie
- Complexe Aquatique
How to Get to Plage de la Verne
Flights to La Seyne-sur-Mer
- Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from central La Seyne-sur-Mer